Comes in two versions –
1. Catalogue Version
- Single dishes buyable from the catalogue
- Appliances > Small
- Have reasonably relevant prices
- Can be eaten as usual
- Can be sold from inventory, CL Craft Tables
- Can be packed into sack lunches
- Always fresh
- Food from All packsupto Snowy Escape ( Eco Living EP is missing)
2. No Catalogue Version
– This version is the same as above except it is not found in the catalogue. This version is mainly intended for the Food Synth Object mod
- Folder contains a tuning base file and merged files for different packs. Use the packages named after the packs you own
- The Tuning file is absolutely required –
Made with Game Version : PC:220.127.116.110 / Mac: 18.104.22.1680
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
is icemunmun_Food_Obj_Tunings_alwaysFresh supposed to be included in the download? i don't see it there and i can't find it on your blog or patreon.
Hey sorry for that..I have added 3 versions of the food obj tuning to the public patreon post.
This is a fabulous idea! I only just found the buyable food…and the march 23rd patch broke it. 😦 I got a last exception error from better exceptions. While I wait hopefully for an impending update, I have a quick clarification question on the tuning files: So I do NOT have Batuu but I DO have dine out. I'm assuming I'm only using ONE tuning file which would be the No Batuu, and not the icemunmun_Food_Obj_Tunings_alwaysFresh as well? Slightly confused is all. Please keep up the great work!