A compact all in one solution for your gardening needs!
- Name – Standing Herb garden
- Location – Activity > outdoor, Misc Appliances
- Preset – 15
- Price – 80 simoleons
- Polycount – 1038v/542p
- Tooltip will show the the health status – Full/Okay/Sick
- Sick plants need medicine and will not produce harvest without treatment
- May fall sick after 2-3 sim days
- Tooltip will show the the age – young/midlife/old/non-productive
- Non productive plants will no longer produce harvest and needs to be replanted
- Normal Life Span – 5+ sim days
- Tooltip will show the the moister content – dry/full
- Can be watered every two hours
- Boosts a small amount of growth
- Tooltip will show the the fertilizer content – low/high.
- Using fertilizers will make the fertilizer content high.
- When the fertilizer content is low then the plant can be fertilized. If its high, the plant canot be fertilized.
- Tooltip shows – Growing/Cutting Available/Produce can be harvested
- Very slow growth if left alone
- Encouraged by watering and using fertilizers
6. Can grow Mushrooms, Can grow Fruits and Veggies, Can Grow Flowers
1. Buy Essentials – Opens a Purchase menu from which you can buy seed packets, fertilizers, enriched soil and plant medicine
2. Clean and Plant
– Depending upon the type of enrichments,planting will requiring different seed packets –
- No Enrichment – Starter Herb packet
- Mushroom and Berries Enrichment – Starter Herb, veggie and fruit packet
- Fruits and Veggie Enrichment – Starter Herb, veggie and fruit packet
- Flower Enrichment – Starter Herb, Flower packet
– Buff – New Beginings (+2 inspired, 120 sim minutes)
– Can enrich the herb garden for –
- For Mushroom and Berries – Requires Enriched Soil – Mushroom and Wild berries Special. Grows mushrooms and berries in addition to herbs.
- For Fruits and Veggies– Requires Enriched Soil – Fruits and veggies Special.Grows Fruits and veggies in addition to herbs.
- For Flowers – Requires Enriched Soil – Floral Special Special. Grows flowers in addition to herbs.
– The tooltip will mention the type of extra produce which is growing in the herb garden.
– The enriched soil will loose its value in 4 days and will need to be reenriched.
– Enriched soil can be bought from the Buy Essentials menu or crafted using the Mill (REQUIRES FUNCTIONAL MILL)
– Buff – Enriched Soil (+2 happy, 120 sim minutes)
4. Talk – Boost to social need and charisma skill. Buff – Botanical Inspiration (+2 inspired, 120 sim minutes)
5. Water – Small boost to growth. can water every 2 hours
6. Fertilize – Sims can choose to use 3 different fertilizers ( high quality, medium quality, low quality). Plant growth depends upon the fertilizer choosen. Can fertilize every 4 hours.
- Use Bargain Fertilizer – small boost to growth. Requires bag of low quality fertilizer.
- Use Great Value Fertilizer– medium boost to growth. Requires bag of Med quality fertilizer.
- Use Super Fertilizer– large boost to growth. Requires bag of high quality fertilizer.
– Tooltip will show the the fertilizer content ( low/high)
– Fertilizers can be bought from the Buy Essentials menu or crafted using the Mill
7. Sell Cutting
– After a certain period of growth, a cutting is available for selling. Simoleons earned can range from 150 to 250 simoleons. Selling a cutting will reduce growth of the garden and needs to be nurtured extra with water and/or fertilizers
– Tooltip shows when a cutting is available
– Buff – Bountiful Botanical Profit (+2 inspired, 120 sim minutes)
8. Gather Harvest
– After a period of watering and fertilizing, the garden will become ready for harvest.
– Watering boosts growth a small amount
– The higher the quality of fertilizer used, faster will be the growth.
– Selling cutting will slow down the growth.
– Will give Herbs ( unenriched), herbs , mushrooms, berries ( enriched for mushroom and berries), herbs, fruits, veggies ( enriched for fruits and veggies), herbs and flowers ( enriched for flowers)
– Buff – Heart Herb harvest, Mushroom and Berry Bounty, Flowey Harvest, Resource rich harvest (+2 Energized, 120 sim minutes)
9. Give medicine
– Plants may fall sick after 3-4 sim days.
– Can be revived by giving plant medicine
– Plant Medicine can be bought from the Buy Essentials menu or crafted using the Mill
– A sick plant cannot produce harvest
– Buff – Loving Care (+2 inspired, 120 sim minutes)
10. Remove plants –
– Will remove all the plants and new plants can be planted again with or without enrichment.
– Plants can be removed anytime
– If the plant is old then it has to be removed so that new youn plants can be replanted as old plants do not produce harvest.
Harvestables Supported – All base game, EP, GP and custom harvestables supported
- New Beginings (+2 inspired, 120 sim minutes)
- Enriched Soil (+2 happy, 120 sim minutes)
- Botanical Inspiration (+2 inspired, 120 sim minutes)
- Bountiful Botanical Profit (+2 inspired, 120 sim minutes)
- Heart Herb harvest (+2 Energized, 120 sim minutes)
- Mushroom and Berry Bounty (+2 Energized, 120 sim minutes)
- Flowey Harvest (+2 Energized, 120 sim minutes)
- Resource rich harvest (+2 Energized, 120 sim minutes)
Gardening Essentials –
- Can be bought from the Buy Essentials menu on the Herb garden
- Can be crafted by the Functional Mill
1. Bargain Fertilizer ( 77v/124p)
2. Great Value Fertilizer ( 77v/124p)
3. Super Fertilizer ( 77v/124p)
4. Enriched Soil – Mushroom and Wild Berries special ( 458v/752p)
5. Enriched Soil – Fruits and Veggies special ( 458v/752p)
6. Enriched Soil – Floral Special ( 458v/752p)
7. Plant medicine ( 458v/752p)
DLC Requirement : Base game Compatible
Made with Game Version : PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
PolyCount : 2487v/1524p (high); 2080v/1150p (low)