Adds a custom Homestyle recipe to the game – Aloo Gobi
Cauliflower and Potato Curry served with warm Roti.
⇨Requires Custom Food Interactions_Latestversion ( updated on 12.01.23)
– Also accesible through Custom Food Objects – Alternate Link RECIPE DETAILS
- Serving :Single, Large Serving Option
- Optional Ingredient : Rice + Cauliflower + Potato + Mung Dal + 0 simoleon flat fee
- Cooking skill (Homestyle) needed – Level 6
- Menu : Available from Custom Cook Menu on Fridge, Stove (from Custom Food Interactions), Brunch, Lunch and Dinner menu
- Restaurant : Compatible with Dine Out. Appears in the restaurant menu under Main Meal menu.
Recipes can still be cooked if the sim does not have the required ingredients. Custom ingrediets are optional.
OTHER INFO ABOUT RECIPES
- Vegetarian Safe
- Comaptible with Cottage Living, Group Cooking, Simple Living Lot Challenge, Freegan Trait, DU dorm chest, RoM duplication, City Living, Parenthood Sack Lunches
- Requires Power to cook
- Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the food on floor, high chairs, sofa)
- Pets Compatible – pets can interact with them and also eat them if they have the glutton trait
- Custom Cooking Steps
- Has Custom Plates
DLC Requirement : Base game Compatible
Made with Game Version : PC: 126.96.36.1990 / Mac: 188.8.131.520
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
Files Required : Custom Food Interactions_Latestversion ( updated on 12.01.23)
OPTIONAL Files Required :
PolyCount : A) Multi:- 2879v/3338p (high); 2195v/2310p (med) B) Single :- 1393v/1622p (high); 1115v/1214p (med)