Adds a custom Homestyle recipe to the game – Hen Onigiri Bento Box
⇨Requires Custom Food Interactions_Latestversion ( updated on 14.08.22)
– Also accesible through Custom Food Objects
- Serving :Single, Medium, Large Serving Option
- Optional Ingredient : Rice + ANY Veggie + ANY Meat + Egg+ 0 simoleon flat fee
- Cooking skill (Homestyle) needed – Level 2
- Menu : Available from Custom Cook Menu on Fridge, Stove, (from Custom Food Interactions)
- Restaurant : Compatible with Dine Out. Appears in the restaurant menu under Main Meal Menu.
Recipes can still be cooked if the sim does not have the required ingredients. Custom ingrediets are optional.
OTHER INFO ABOUT RECIPES
- Contains Meat and Egg
- Comaptible with Cottage Living, Group Cooking, Simple Living Lot Challenge, Freegan Trait, DU dorm chest, RoM duplication, City Living, Parenthood Sack Lunches
- Requires Power to cook
- Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the food on floor, high chairs, sofa)
- Pets Compatible – pets can interact with them and also eat them if they have the glutton trait
- Custom Cooking Steps
- Has Custom Plates
DLC Requirement : Base game Compatible
Made with Game Version : PC: 1.90.375.1020 / Mac: 1.90.375.1220
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
Files Required : Custom Food Interactions_Latestversion ( updated on 14.08.22)
OPTIONAL Files Required :
Meat – (Cottage Living/Custom/Custom)
Egg – Cottage Living/Custom
PolyCount : Multi – 1766v/2476p (high) , 1226v/1560p (med)
Single -1074v/1526p (high) , 760v/1024p (med)
ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS RELEASE IT PUBLIC ALREADY
Umm..I released the mod on 16th August. Its not even been 1 full one week ? How has it been 2 months ? ??
Please dont spread misinformation.