SUNNY SIDE UP
NEW CUSTOM FOOD
⇨Requires Custom Food Interactions_Latestversion (Updated 22.09.21)
– Also accesible through Custom Food Objects
- Serving :Single, Medium, Large Serving Option
- Optional Ingredient : 1 Any Bread + 1 Egg + 1 Avocado + 0 simoleon flat fee for Single Dish
- Recipes can still be cooked if the sim does not have the required ingredients. Custom ingrediets are optional.
- Cooking skill (Homestyle) needed – Level 2
- Menu : Available from Custom Cook Menu on Fridge, Stove, (from Custom Food Interactions) and toddler menus. Also available under Breakfast and Brunch menus
- Restaurant : Compatible with Dine Out. Appears in the restaurant menu under Main and Breakfast Menu.
OTHER INFO ABOUT RECIPES
- Comaptible with Cottage Living
- Compatible with Group Cooking
- Compatible with Simple living Challenge
- Vegetarian Safe
- Compatible with Snowy escape
- Requires Power to cook
- Compatible with Freegan trait
- Compatible with Discovering University
- Compatible with RoM (Can be duplicated)
- Compatible with City Living
- Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the food on floor, high chairs, sofa)
- Pets Compatible – pets can interact with them and also eat them if they have the glutton trait
- Compatible with Parenthood GP (Can be packed into Sack lunch)
- Custom Cooking Steps
- Has Custom multi Plates
DLC Requirement : Base game Compatible
Made with Game Version : 220.127.116.110 / Mac: 18.104.22.1680
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
Hey! I just started using custom food/drinks mod and it's amazing! But for some reason, the custom bar drinks isn't working in my game. I have drink script and package files and also the custom bar drinks file in my game, but the drinks aren't showing up when I click on buy/make custom drink on a bar.
I will look into it!
Your work is so good!! Thank you for all of your hard work. Can you consider making a basic turkey sandwich? A sandwich with lettuce, turkey, tomato, cheese, mayo, etc.? I've been looking for sandwiches for so long but cannot find them. Thank you!
Adding it to my list!